Saturday, March 27, 2010

Morning

"Ti Ti!" She called, sweetly from my bedroom.

I rose from the sofa and walked into the room to find that she had hidden herself under the blankets.

"(Yawn) Oh, I'm so tired. I think I'm going to go back to sleep." I said, as I plopped on the bed next to her.

Faint giggling came from underneath the blankets, then a tiny, scrunched up face peeked out and began to laugh.

Her hands reached up to play with my hair as we said good morning and talked about her sleep and her dreams.

She rolled her eyes at me when I asked her if she had good dreams.

"Do you remember your dream?", I asked.

She just scrunched up her face again, then said "When I do your hair like this, you look dumb."

"Well, then, by all means, don't do that."

She laughed and continued.

"I love you, Ti Ti." She said.

"I love you, too, sweet girl." I replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment