2. Cheryl Burke. She thinks she is way more sexy and awesome than she really is, and if I were Giles Marini's wife, I'd deck her, help her stand up, then, I'd deck her again.
3. It gives undue attention to irrelevant people and/or famemongers.
4. Bruno. Every time he speaks, I want to turn the tv off. If he had his way, he'd make everyone raunchy and ridiculous.
5. Edyta. Seriously, she needs to eat a cookie (or 12) and get a personality...STAT.
6. Results shows. 58 minutes of drawn-out agony and pointlessness just to find out who is being sent home. I think this could be considered a form of torture.
7. How the audience boos when Simon...I mean, Len speaks the truth.
8. The costumes. Its like the costumers only know how to sew in "Tacky" or "Hoochie".
9. Brooke Burke. I'm sorry, but she's just not good, personalble or believable.