Monday, December 8, 2008

I just love this couple!

Meet two of my favorite people on the planet! Chris & Lisa.

About a year or so ago, I was fortunate enough to strike up a friendship with them. We were in the same small group and I just decided that Lisa was going to be my friend...whether she liked it or not. I'd actually decided that a few years earlier, I just didn't have the opportunity to force her to be my friend...I mean, befriend her, until about a year ago.
I joined their small group a few weeks before they were to be married. On my 3rd visit, we had a shower for them where they shared their individual testimonies and the story of their relationship up to that point. It was so sweet.

Since then, I've had the privildege of getting to know them better and seeing them grow as a married couple, and become one as God intended. Their maturity, godliness and love for each other have been a real blessing to me. Plus...they are just. so. cute!

So, because they are two of my favorite people on the planet, when I was thinking about people I wanted to play photographer with, they were very near the top of my list!

We met on Saturday and headed out to City Park. I am just so pleased with the results...and had such a blast with them!

Here are a few of my favorites...









































No comments:

Post a Comment