Saturday, June 14, 2008

Interview with a 3 year old.

Good afternoon, everyone.
Today, I have the great pleasure of interviewing my 3 year old niece, also known as "the diva".
Our interview takes place on the counter of my parent's kitchen. The Diva is sitting on the counter in her panties...and nothing else. This is generally her outfit of choice.

She has dimples, so she can get away with it.

Me: Hello, diva, how are you?
D: (Smiles. Shows dimples. Holds up 3 fingers.) Um, I three years old. And are you have a paper here? (Grabs mouse.) What is this? I can play on the 'puter? I three years old.
Me. Ok. Hang on, hang on, hang on. Let TiTi ask you some more questions. Ok?
D. K. (Shows dimples again.)
Me: So, what is your favorite color?
D: Pink. (Picks up the phone) Are this your phone?
Me: No. So, what is your favorite animal?
D: Um, the pink.
Me: Pink is a color. What is your favorite animal?
D: Um, a giraffe. (spies donut box) Can I have a donut?
Me: After we're done.
What is your favorite food?
D: Um, red beans. (picking up a picture) Um, TiTi, dis is Sharnay.
Me: Yes, I know.

Then there was a knock on the door and then there was cake. So the interview was ubruptly over.

No comments:

Post a Comment