Friday, June 20, 2008

Ch...Ch...Ch...Ch...Changes.

Oh my goodness, has it been crazy!

Seriously! You have no idea!

I took a new position at work (which I think will be a really good thing for everyone...I hope, anyway). I've basically been living and breathing and sleeping and dreaming about the job. Last night, I met some friends for coffee and though I was enjoying the company and conversation, I was thining of things I needed to do and new techniques and so on.

I'm sure it will calm down...and I'll have something more substantive and interesting if not mildly amusing to say again soon. In fact, I guarantee that in the coming weeks there will be a new post of such epic comedic proportions that I will win an award...or laugh alone in my room. One or the other.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment