Monday, January 5, 2009

Giving the People what they really want...

Over the past few months, I've come to the realization that I say way too many words. In fact, most people I think would rather it if I didn't say more than 10 words at a time. And, it is generally best if those words are (in no particular order): good, great, awesome, amazing, blessed, beautiful, thinner, excited, grateful or fluffernutter. Not sure why the last one helps...but it always does.

So, for this post, though I've exceeded the 10 word limit, I intend to honor the spirit of shutting up by posting pictures.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, though.

So...um...maybe the exchange rate in this instance is different? I hope so!






































































1 comment:

  1. They are so cute and totally expressive! Your photos are really wonderful too!

    I keep just taking pictures of the pets and other stray animals and wildlife around my house...

    ReplyDelete