3 things3 things that scare me:
1. The thought of my nieces and nephew growing up worldly, angry and without knowing the Lord...and all the bad choices that goes along with that condition.
2. Dying alone.
3. The thought of my family "breaking up".
3 people that make me laugh:
3. The kiddos...they are always doing something silly!
3 things I love:
3. That tingly, giddy, warm, eyes-watering feeling I get when I just really love somebody.
3 things that I hate:
1. My sin
2. Going days without laughing
3. Feeling rejected and alone
3 things I don't understand:
1. My sinfulness
3. Gangsta Rap
3 things on my floor:
1. Luggage from my recent trip to Maryland/D.C.
2. Clothes in need of washing
3 things I am doing right now:
2. Listening to Aretha Franklin
3. Thinking about how I want my "hair did" today.
3 things I want to do before I die:
1. Be more like Christ than I am now
2. Be a normal weight
3. Be a wife and mother
3 things I can do:
2. Crack myself up
3. Bake a mean Peach Cobbler
3 things that describe my personality:
2. Tends towards pessimism
3 things I think you should listen to:
1. The Word of God
2. Older, wiser folks.
3. Your gut.
3 things I don't think you should listen to:
1. Most anyone involved in or broadcasted via mass media
2. Any lofty idea that raised up against the truth of the Word of God
3. Anyone who insists that a mullet is a good idea
3 Favorite foods:
2. Pretty much anything involving rice, except sushi
3 beverages I drink regularly:
2. Coke Zero
3 shows I watch:
1. How Clean is Your House on BBC America
2. Jimmy Neutron, SpongeBob, iCarly, Drake & Josh on Nick
3 books I have read more than once:
1. The Bible
2. A Chance to Die (biography of Amy Carmichael)
3. Pride & Prejudice