Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just me?

Hi. My name is Tina and I stick my tongue out when people take my picture because I think humor will make up for what I lack in looks. Oh, and I'm also uncomfortably honest, at times. I also had 4 blogs up until about 4.5 seconds ago. I had one old blog, one silly blog, one serious blog and one professional/business blog. That's at least two blogs too many, don't you agree? So here, at "Its Just Me" that's what you'll get ... just me...being me. Part silly, part serious, part aspiring photographer, part writer, part designer wannabe, part too lazy to do housework, part perfectionist, part failure...yet always a follower of Christ.

Yes...even when I don't sound like it, smarty pants.

To make things simpler, I've imported my previous posts from the old, silly and serious blogs, so everything is all right here in one place. That way, if you want to go back and read my thoughts on the book of Ruth or my baby tooth named Gunther, you can, without even having to leave the comfort of this blog.

You're welcome.

In the days, weeks, and months to come, I'll be sharing what I hope are helpful nuggets from my walk with the Lord, amusing stories from my life, and possibly even some healthful versions of traditional New Orleans recipes.

I'm ambitious like that.

I may also post about my firm belief that "healthful" is not a real word.

I'll try not to make you wait too long for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment