Saturday, April 24, 2010

iPhone

iPhone is my new boyfriend. I haven't kicked Facebook to the curb or anything...actually, quite the contrary. Me, iPhone and Facebook are in a sort of open relationship. They know each other, they know I heart both of them and, thus far, they seem pretty ok with the whole thing. However, since iPhone and me are still in the first blush of our new relationship, he is getting a bit more of my time...but we do try to include Facebook, but well sometimes we just want to play Sudoku or take pictures of a box of strawberry Nerds with one grape in there, or search for cool new apps.

Don't feel too sorry for Facebook, though, iPhone allows me to take him with us wherever we go and check in whenever I feel like...or whenever Facebook demands my attention. So, for now, its working.

Now, if I could only get them to talk to Canon, my camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment