Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Men

Tonight, as I was simultaneously chatting on Facebook and watching Joe Versus the Volcano, I realized something...I just really like men. I like them a lot. I like the way they look and the way they are shaped and the way they smell. I especially like when they are tall and have nice shoulders. Dirty hands are good too...sometimes. Is that weird? One time, when I first started working, I got butterflies watching a guy fix the thingy that makes doors shut on their own. What are those called? I have no idea. Anyway, I didn't even like the guy. He was actually very nerdy. But, still, I got butterflies watching him fix the door closer thingy. Anyway, I like men. I don't have one, though...so I have to like them from a distance, which is also kind of weird cuz most times they either belong to someone else or come to belong to someone else sometime in the not too distant future. But I like them just the same. If you have a man, especially one with nice shoulders, thank the Lord, will ya?

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment