Thursday, May 15, 2008

Picture Post

Things have been tough...on pretty much every front. At approximately 2:30pm yesterday, I realized I hadn't really laughed all week. That's not normal...or acceptable. So I took a moment to count my blessings from the day...and then God gave me a few moments of laughter. Then later, he gave me an evening with a dear friend...and many more moments of laughter. Real belly laughter, sparked by things such as a Soul Train style walk down the aisle at a wedding, men who look like monkeys (and might throw poo) and "hardcore" fashion.
Yeah, it doesn't really make sense to me either right now...but it sure was funny then. Anyhow, here are a few things that brought a smile to my face and were a balm to my soul yesterday:

Reading this...




















Seeing this...





















And this...
















Getting a very short-fuse package out for delivery on-time...













Answered prayer for favor at work...more about that later.
















And finally...watching American Idol with my dear friend Mandy, with whom I share so many belly laughs.




1 comment:

  1. Congrats Tina...
    Balm for my soul too...
    Jesus strenghten us..

    God bless

    ReplyDelete