Friday, May 23, 2008

On the road again...

At midnight tonight, I will embark on an adventure. It is one I've not dared to even think about for over 4 years. That adventure...is...

Spending about 12 hours in a large vehicle with people about 10 years younger than me.
READ: No sleeping allowed.

Really and truly, though, I'm excited. It should be fun. But pray I don't "accidentally" throw things or start yelling or cry for 4 hours. That would be great...thanks!

The purpose for the trip is to attend the New Attitude Conference in Louisville, Kentucky. I've been twice before and it is well worth the torture...I mean long drive. Anyhoo, I'm off to pack and try to get some sleep before we leave, but I'll be back hopefully with a testimony and a blog post or two to go along with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment