Monday, February 5, 2007

Too many thoughts

I've been wanting to update and share some of what the Lord has been doing and saying...but I just don't even know where to start.

Nothing much has changed: I'm still fighting to lose the other half of the weight I need to, my family situation is still challenging, my "Boaz" seems to be choosing another "Ruth" and I seem to be too anxious about it all. The last part is what the Lord has chosen to take issue with...and rightfully so. But, in so doing, He has exposed many heart issues...deep, hidden things and strains of thought that are just ingrained in the fabric of who I am, so much so that they merely seem like fact or logic or nature. Thus, it is difficult to imagine being or thinking or feeling another way. I feel this war of the flesh, literally...physically. But, the Lord is speaking very specifically and consistently which gives me hope that change ... and relief and peace...is coming. I hope it's soon!

I will share some of what He's been saying once I figure out where to begin, but the bottom line of all of it is this: God is for me. He orders my steps. He has gone before. He calls where I am, right here, right now, Good. In acceptance (of these truths and His provision today) lieth peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment