Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It'll be like a vacation with my sweetie!!

I'm just so excited, I can't stand it. Within the next month or so, I have not one, not two, but three photoshoots lined up with couples from my church! Me and my new love (a.k.a. my camera) will get to traipse around town with dear friends and pose them and try to capture cool angles and sweet expressions and silly movements. It'll be just like having our own living dolls to play with.

I wonder if they'll let me dress them up in different outfits?

Hmmm...

In the meantime, my sweetie and I have had great fun roaming the neighborhood near my office and finding all sorts of things to add to our My Pictures directory (which is growing exponentially, I might add!).


Like this...


And this...













I should probably take pictures of some more masculine things...or just abandon the whole "my camera is my man" thing because its. just. wierd.

Or so my friends tell me.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics.

    Isn't it so much fun... now that everything is digital you can just take shot after shot!

    ReplyDelete